Cottage rentals are now available!
MINIMUM 2 NIGHT STAY
A valid credit card, to be put on file, is required for your stay.
BROOKE HILLS PARK
140 GIST LANE
WELLSBURG WV 26070
Cottage Rental Rules and Regulations
- Renter must be at least 25 years of age and must be in attendance and responsible for the rental.
- Cottages can only be rented no more than 1 (one) week at a time. There are NO consecutive weekly rentals. No exceptions.
- Credit Card Number is required to be held as a security deposit. Any charges for damages will be charged to the credit card and an itemized list of the damages/charges will be sent to you.
- SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED IN THE COTTAGES. There will be a $250.00 charge if there is evidence of smoking.
- Pets are NOT allowed in cottages. If evidence of a pet, there will be a $250.00 charge.
- Reservations CANNOT be transferred to another date.
- In the event that you cancel your reservation or do not show, deposit will NOT be refunded, unless the cottage is re-rented. A 10% service fee will be charged for all refunds.
- If housekeeping finds items missing and you did not report them at check out time, You will be charged for these items. Please report any broken items during your stay.
- Please don’t use the towels or washcloths for rags. Charges will apply if linens are damaged.
- DO NOT remove furniture from inside the cottages.
- Parking is not permitted on the grass area or the main road of the cottages.
- Kegs are not permitted in cottages
- Any visitors to your cottage must leave by 12:00am (midnight) and must not stay the night (unless otherwise approved). This is due to fire regulations.
- NO FIREWORKS
- If bed bugs are found after departure, You, the renter, are responsible for the cost of cleaning and removal of the bed bugs up to $2500.00 _________________________ (initial)
Checking In/ Checking Out
- Check in time is 4:00pm and check out is at promptly 11:00am.
- Earlier check in will be permitted, if the cottage is ready, for an additional fee of $50.00
- Check in will NOT be permitted before 12:00pm.
- If you are unable to check in before 8:00pm, please call the park office to make arrangements
- Security deposit MUST be paid first
- Firewood will be provided at initial check in Only. If you need more, it is $5.00 per load (6-8 pcs)
- Upon leaving:
- Make sure dishes/cookware are clean and put away
- Clean our the refrigerator
- Turn off all lights and lock all the doors
- Place all garbage in assigned dumpster
- Return keys to Park Office
*Guest should ALWAYS remember to respect other visitors to the park. Quiet time is from 11:00pm to 8:00am.
* Admission to the pool (during open season) is free for weekly rentals only.
* You are staying in a rural area and are likely to see wildlife. Brooke Hills Park will NOT be responsible for injury caused by wildlife. No refunds will be given due to wildlife. (deer, raccoons, snakes, bugs, wasps, hornets, etc)
*Any authorized representative for Brooke Hills Park has the authority to revoke any and all permits or contracts upon finding violations of Park rules and regulations by any person or group.
- Each Cottage sleeps 6 (2 queen beds and 1 pull out queen sofa bed)
- Electric Stove/Oven
- Microwave Oven
- Full size refrigerator/freezer
- Fully equipped kitchen and dining table
- 42” flat screen SMART Tv (just remember to log out of any of your subscriptions)
- Satellite TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Linens Provided
- Outside grill
- Outside Picnic Table
- Outside Fire Pit
- Cottage 1 (the Pugliese Cottage) is Handicap Accessible
- Weekly renters, Housekeeping will come in once during the week for the exchange of linens
- First load of firewood free (additional load $5.00)
Please check the cottages upon arrival. If there is something broken, missing, or destroyed, please contact us IMMEDIATELY. You will be responsible for the damage if you did not report it.
There is NO night time staff on duty. If there is an emergency in the cottages, please contact Park Manager.
In case of loss of cottage keys, We will charge you a fee for the replacement.
Any questions, please call the Park Office at 304-737-1236